○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Curiosity Leads to Very Bad Things

I have been a Hatsune Miku rhythm game player since 2013. I got my hands on every single one of her game releases since then. I have always found Miku and her vocaloid companions' songs catchy and beautifully composed. Never have I imagined however that it would all come to this. I have been curious about her figurines for a while - I am sure I can partially thank the Skylanders series for this. This week, I decided to take the plunge and ordered a couple of her figurines. One of them has arrived and I find it... adorable.

That hair action made me pick this particular figurine.

I picked this Taito's Spring Clothing ver. as my first Miku figurine. In my current gaming reality, pretty much everything has been digitized so it actually nice to have something kind of game-related, at least to me, in physical form. Her presence really lights up my current Game Room, and I needed that because it has not been easy to be in this downgraded space compared to what I have access to before. I have another one coming and I have already cleared a spot in the corner of the room for them to occupy. I have already started thinking about getting several more. This is bad. But they are so damn cute. I have a sub hobby now apparently and that's... Miku figurine collecting?

No comments: