○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, March 16, 2018

Sky High Skylanders

And I thought moving all my game cases to a new house and then organizing them was a pain in the buttocks, well, it's worse for these little Skylanders figurines. When space is a real issue, what's a gamer to do? All of my figurines were readily accessible in the past and were all out in the open. Whenever I booted up one of those Skylanders games, I could just easily grab one these suckers to be summoned on the portal of power in mere seconds. Now, well, it looks like playing these games will be reserved for special occasions. I have decided to leave the game cases in their respective starter packs and the Imaginators figurines will remain encased as well. As for the rest of my little friends that are not out on display, they have been put neatly away in a couple of those stackable activity chests.

I miss you guys! Can you name all the Skylanders?

No comments: