○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, March 17, 2018

GameCube: Skin or Not?

While unpacking today, yes - when you have too much gaming stuff, it takes a very long time to sort through them, I found a GameCube custom skin that I received for reserving a copy of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness a long, long time ago. At this point in my life, is there a reason for me to hold on to this skin and keep it in its confinement anymore? I may risk misplacing the skin in the future as well because to be honest, I have totally forgotten that I even have this in my collection. Then again, is it really necessary for me to ruin the classic Nintendo GameCube look? What a delicious dilemma.

It's not the prettiest of skins but I am sure Pokémon fans would eat this up.

No comments: