○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, March 9, 2018

Poster Posterity

Video game posters, how beautiful they are when they grace your wall. When you thought that you would be living in the same place for the rest of your short life, you then used permanent double sided tapes to stick them in place. Oh Loner Gamer, how could you be so careless. Yes, of course you should always expect that some things will not survive the trip when you are moving to a new place, especially when you have to store them for a little while before they arrive at their new home but the destruction incurred on my posters is certainly avoidable. A majority of my gaming posters, I am sure you have seen them lit up the space of the previous Game Room in the many pictures I have shown in the past, are now in tatters. Some of these posters can still be saved however by just cutting away the bad sections but their overall impact will never be the same. My advise? If you don't feel like your posters are disposable, always hang them in a large frame. It may be costly but it's the best way to keep them safe and sound for years to come.

I really love that Skylanders: Superchargers poster so it hurts a lot.

No comments: