○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Rule to Game Inductions?

How could this be possible? Oh, yeah, we got Steam!

With me seeing the official store page for The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition on the Steam client today, I felt that I needed to readjust my video gaming life. I bought this game for the PlayStation 3 back in early 2012 and just like the recent release of Mortal Kombat on Steam, I feel silly for ever getting the game for the PS3 in the first place but in reality, I shouldn't blame myself for that mistake. Perhaps it's time that I implement another rule on top of that $39.99 maximum price threshold? Then again, I am reminded that both the PS3 and the X-Box 360 will be needlessly, cruelly murdered by their creators soon and that I will not be supporting their successors so I probably don't even need to set up induction rules because I will only be getting mostly games on the Personal Computer. Inductions on the handhelds, especially the Nintendo 3DS, should be fine but I do still have that Wii U however yet there are hardly any games out for it that's worthy of my interest. It looks like I'm golden here. If multi-platform game releases hit the Wii U when PS4 and XOne are already out, I am pretty darn sure a PC version would be released alongside them too, which means that my Wii U inductions will be exclusive to Nintendo-developed games... But I don't have to even worry about that even. I have a feeling that something BIG is going to happen to Nintendo that will make us all... very, very happy?

No comments: