○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, July 31, 2020

Game Room Ver. 4.0 Near Completion

Here are some fresh images from my new Game Room. Furniture placements are pretty much done except for one media storage tower. All that is needed now is for the game cases to be placed into their appropriate slots. In case you were wondering, yes, several games were scarred along the way. As I have mentioned previously, the virtual reality space I am able to set for this room is quite spacious. Strangely, once I am in the VR space, it still feels quite small, probably because the actual VR space in itself is just very expansive. So I am able to finally reclaim my gaming space, again. The bad news is that I may be in for another move in the near future. I hope the technology to scientifically turn all of these games across all platforms into digital Steam games will arrive before that happens. Hopefully the pandemic would be gone by then too?




No comments: