○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

My PlayStation 2020 Wrap-Up

I didn't know that Sony was also doing a year-in-review summary of their users' activities like Nintendo did. Apparently, this happened for 2019 but I completely missed that. Now let's see how I did with the PlayStation platforms last year.

I really didn't expect this to be informative but it was.

17 games? I remember playing Sakura Wars and of course Miku.
Who knew Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone was an action-adventure game?

I don't believe in paying to access online play. Neither should you.

I like listening to them vocaloids on a typical lazy Saturday.

I remember getting the last trophy for Future Tone.
I don't remember where all these other trophies came from.

No comments: