○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

My Switch 2020 Year in Review

Now here's a cute little email from Nintendo. Though it's probably going to make those wearing tinfoil hats spin in their chairs while losing track of the number of ice cubes hidden in their Joy-Cons, I think this is definitely the most fun email I have received from them ever. It's a little summary of my activities on the Nintendo Switch and it made me wish that I could get something similar from Valve for my Steam activities. Speaking of Steam however, I really love that they are expanding the profile customization for the platform that came alongside this year's Steam Winter Sale. So let's see how I did on the Switch.

That's about right, thank you for the acknowledgment.

It would be a lot more cool if they actually published the individual hours.

I could easily accumulate that many hours on Steam every two weeks...

I remember going nuts on some retro games during the eShop sales.

Now I regret discontinuing my Daily Game Log.

I didn't even know I accumulated that much since you can't do a lot with the Gold Points.

Well, you need to make more Mario games, Nintendo!

No comments: