○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Steam Treasure: Fuck or Die

I go through the Discovery Queue on Steam a lot and I allow Valve to show me everything that it has in store, and I mean everything. As you may expect, there are a lot of crapware on Steam but some are just more special than the rest. Today, I found... Fuck or Die.

Is this the hentai version of Saw?

So here's the scenario. You found yourself trapped in a room with a woman and apparently the only way the two of you can escape is... to have sex? Well, we know where this is going and the type of audience this game is made for, especially after reading the disturbing game description. But that title, it's just so... blatant? When I got to this page, I started laughing. Try it yourself. Read that game title out loud... Fuck or Die. Now, since I don't plan on playing this virtual reality experience classified as "RPG" and "Dating Sim", I don't know how twisted the captor's game is going to be but I don't know, two unwilling - since it's a dating simulator, maybe they both become willing? - victims having to uh, fuck or die, doesn't seem to be as horrible as cutting the most off your flesh to be weighted against your fellow captive in which the loser will suffer a horrid death? Fuck or Die, make your choice! Only $59.99... Well, FUCK THAT!

No comments: