○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, October 29, 2020

1GB Internet: No More Cap, No More Tears

Man, the last 3 months were very rough for me when it comes to my Internet capabilities. Well, today, that issue has been remedied. I was finally able to snatched a 1GB Internet that was just made available where I live. Galaxy, I love it! And the most beautiful thing of course is that there is no data cap. Fuck that shit. Please pardon my German, but I was so done with meticulously calculating my available data every night before I go to sleep. Still, no amount of Internet speed can save any of us from the badly programmed Steam games that take forever to update like Remnant: From the Ashes. That naughty boy got a 154MB update today that took forever to pre-allocate, unpack, then install...

I am now free... FREE to download the ridiculously huge games in my library!

No comments: