○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, October 13, 2008

Games Played 10/12/2008

Assault Heroes 2 - X-Box 360
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - X-Box 360
Tales of Vesperia - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Cold Fear (2005)
Developer: Darkworks
Platform: X-Box
Purchase Date: 04/09/2005


You know something bad just happened...

About 10 years ago, I used to be able to survive watching horror movies alone, late at night, while it's raining outside, in the dark. I am not sure what caused it but recently, I absolutely cannot do that anymore. I would not be able to watch a horror movie without knowing that there is someone else in the house with me. Maybe all of this is the result of getting traumatized by games like the Fatal Frame, Resident Evil, and Silent Hill series? Gameplay wise, Cold Fear is definitely not as polished as those titles mentioned but when it comes to horror atmosphere, it's really top-notch. There is just something about being on board a large ship in the middle of a storming sea that evokes the feeling of total dread...

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: