○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, October 30, 2008

VI

Today is a very special day because it is the Japanese release date for Thunder Force VI - a 2D shooter with 3D graphics - for the PlayStation 2! Though I never played the first and never particularly enjoyed the second, the rest of the franchise have been nothing short of amazing. I was so close to ordering the game until I have heard rumors that there is a possibility that this game is going to get an eventual domestic release. A friend of mine has his pre-order shipped today and I am waiting to hear his input on the game before I finalize my wait-or-get decision. Welcome back, Technosoft.


It took 11 years for TF to resurface... I hope it's worth the wait.

No comments: