○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Nathan Drake Is a Hairy Man?

Is it just me, or has Nathan Drake from the Uncharted games been wearing a hairy chest on him all of these years we have known him? I always imagined of him, or fantasized I guess to be more accurate, having a smooth chest. But then I saw this screenshot during yesterday's launch of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on Steam - the series finally made it out of Sony's ecosystem, thank the galaxy - and I was disheartened with what I have seen because, as you can probably conclude, I am on Team Smooth.

The stubble is hot. The creeping bush is not.

The funny thing here is that I have played all of the Uncharted games. I mean, I couldn't complete many of them because they get boring a third of the way in, but I thought I have seen enough of this man that I was certain that he has a smooth chest either naturally or with the help of grooming technology. I have never seen him with chest hair. Is this because the game is now on the Personal Computer (or the PlayStation 5, they could have started adding this then) and suddenly Nathan Drake got a horrific boost of testosterone that he started growing hairs from new places? You know, like how Chris Redfield suddenly got the injection of steroids when he starred in Resident Evil 5. Maybe now is a good time to play these Uncharted games since the main character is no longer too much of a distraction for me. It would help if the games were less of a generic action slog, though. In an unrelated note, the in-game Nathan Drake is still so much hotter than that Brit spider dude who played him in the live-action movie. Yucks. Just, don't.

No comments: