○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

My Switch 2021 Year in Review

It's time for another official Switch yearly gaming data straight from Nintendo! I know I don't game that much on the Switch but I really like that Nintendo put a lot of efforts into the data presentation this year, complete with animated webpages and all. They even include comparison to last year's data, which is delightfully surprising. Well done, Nintendo!









I do find it interesting that they no longer assign a gamer classification based on our gameplay activities this year. Perhaps it offended some people. Then again, I would probably be classified as a casual gamer due to the excessive amount of time I spent playing Animal Crossing: New Horizon.

No comments: