○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

The Steam Awards 2021 Nominations

Steam's Autumn Sale is here (11/24/21 - 12/01/21) and you know what that means? It's time to nominate games for The Steam Awards! As a new tradition I have just started last year, I am posting my nominees on this site. It's fun to go through the inductions of games released this year to find the right one for each category. The Game of the Year nominee is an easy one though but it did take a while for me to fill up the rest. Enjoy my list of nominees!


Feel free to share your nominations in the comments section below!

No comments: