○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Steam Treasure: Pantyhoes

I go through the Discovery Queue on Steam a lot and I allow Valve to show me everything that it has in store, and I mean everything. As you may expect, there are a lot of crapware on Steam but some are just more special than the rest. Today, I found... Pantyhoes.

Play as an idiot who allows himself to be framed by his villainous dad!

Yes, it's a clever word play and to be honest, I have never thought of that noun "pantyhose" this way before, maybe because I am such a sweet, innocent guy - or perhaps because I am into men who are not preoccupied with such things - so I'll give the developer some credit for that. In this visual novel game, your really buff, really young looking dad decided to suddenly hand down his business, Shilling Publishing and Holdings, to you. How sus- I mean lucky! It is not clear what this business entails in the trailer other than the fact that your dad only hired sexy women as his employees. Based on the game description, an auditor is scheduled to arrive to review the company's finances. How will you, the player, navigate these obstacles and avoid going to prison? Yes, it doesn't make any sense at all. Apparently your dad is a crook and he's trying to frame you for his crimes? Why wouldn't you tell the feds that he was responsible for this mess? Apparently, you have to convince these, uh, pantyhoes, your employees to cooperate with you to deal with this situation. If you think this is intriguing, you can buy Pantyhoes for just $3.99. For around that same price, you apparently can buy a pair of pantyhose on Amazon with Prime shipping...

No comments: