○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Anti-Boxxer: It's a Cool Stance

I have been holding on to the huge Capcom Figure Builder Creator's Model Nergigante box for about a month now and it's time to let it go. It has been sitting in a corner of the Game Room, taking up an unnecessary amount of space that could have been occupied by functional things. Yes, even though I now believe in less is more when it comes to physical gaming items, it doesn't mean that I don't hesitate about doing the right thing immediately every now and then.

The box was in pristine form but it's just something I don't keep anymore.

It's not like the box is anything special by the way. It has plenty of pictures of the figurine plastered on every surface and they don't look close to being as cool as the actual thing. The reason why I kept the box with me throughout this whole time was because I thought that I should at least keep the plastic molding from inside the box so that I could use it to store the figurine if I had to transport it. Then, I reminded myself that all I needed was to wrap it with my article of clothing and it would probably offer a better protection for it. I have been dumping a lot of gaming boxes by the way so when it was time for me to start deconstructing the box, there were no emotional struggles involved. Oh, what is this sitting in the closet... A large Figuarts Zero: Boa Hancock Paramount War box? I'll take care of this one at a later time, alright?

1 comment:

AlleyTheGrey said...

I have a box problem too.