○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, October 8, 2018

Miku 2 Is Here!

My 2nd Miku figurine is here and it's the 2016 Racing ver. from Banpresto. Just like the last one, it's the hair treatment that convinced me to choose this one out of the bunch. Want to see something creepy? This was how everything looked when I first got her out of the box.

Pieces of Miku.

Despite the super psycho serial killer aftermath vibe, I can only conclude that they are trying to make sure that her face doesn't get damaged in transit. The pieces were easy to assemble and here is the result:

This should motivate me to play my Dreamcast.

Judging between the two Miku figurines I now have, I must say that I prefer Taito's approach a lot more. The Spring Clothing ver. is more whimsical and fun. With this one, she may be giving us some kind of attitude with whatever that finger action is - is she saying my name is no, my number is no or is she pointing at something? - but everything feels a bit more rigid. She's still super cute though and that is all that matters!

No comments: