○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Top 10 Greatest Games Update

League of Legends by Riot Games was included into my Top 10 Greatest Games of All Time just 3 years ago. Well, since Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm is nearing its official release date of 06/02/2015, with open beta dated 05/19/2015, it is really time to crown the new Multiplayer Online Battle Arena king. With LoL seemingly getting weirder with each update (dragon buff, really?) when it comes to its main game mode, the Summoner's Rift, I have found myself enjoying the well-thought of, well-balanced design that is presented in the core of HotS gameplay. It's completely team-based and the fact that everyone on the team share levels in itself is the testament of the game's brilliance. I find it hard to go back to LoL even to play the All Random All Mid Howling Abyss map because LoL gameplay mechanics just feels old after I started playing HotS. The fact that the whole MOBA genre came from a mod for their own game, it's great to see that Blizzard is finally able to capitalize in its glory. And the greatest thing about this accomplishment? Not only is it that HotS is better than LoL, it is also leaps and bounds better than Dota 2! I cannot wait to see more heroes and maps for HotS because it can only gets better from here.

No comments: