○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, October 27, 2008

Games Played 10/26/2008

The Eye of Judgement - PlayStation 3*
Fable II - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
Shienryu - SegaSaturn

*This game received a trophy update a couple weeks ago. The latest version patch took a long time to download though, which is the same exact thing that happened when I updated Burnout Paradise. I haven't played it in a long while and I am now thinking of buying the expansion packs... As soon as I am able to get my hands on the newer cards that is.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (2001)
Developer: Naughty Dog
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 12/09/2001


Simple but whimsical storyline unlike the convoluted sequels.

This is my favorite Jak games in the series because it is a pure platform game when compared to its inferior sequels that are more action heavy. The game has amazing cartoon-quality graphics and they still look beautiful when I played it today. The spin attack move Jak uses to dispose his enemies is of course a throwback to Naughty Dog's previous pet project, Crash Bandicoot. Too bad the creation of this game also means that Crash crashes and burns at the hands of less talented developers.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: