○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Games Played 10/24/2008

Fable II - X-Box 360
Triggerheart Exelica - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Star Ocean: The Second Story (1999)
Developer: tri-Ace Inc.
Platform: PlayStation
Purchase Date: 07/10/1999


She loves the forest.

I really enjoyed this game's real time battle system, the captivating sci-fi-tinged storyline, and the incredible soundtracks from Motoi Sakuraba. When I played this for the first time through, I really didn't take advantage of the real time battle system and I did a lot of micro-management during the battles. It would be interesting to do a full run of the game again just for that reason alone. The game is slated to be re-released for the PlayStation Portable in the U.S. sometime next year. From what I can see so far, the PSP version will include character portraits during the text dialogues, new in-game cinematics, and a widescreen presentation.

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: