○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Games Played 10/20/2008

Culdcept Saga - X-Box 360
Fatal Fury Special - X-Box 360
Galaga Legions - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
Rock Band 2 - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Freaky Flyers (2002)
Developer: Midway Home Entertainment Inc.
Platform: X-Box
Purchase Date: 08/17/2003


More cute than freaky.

Freaky Flyers is half Diddy Kong Racing and half Ace Combat-lite. You could probably guess which half of the gameplay didn't turn out so well for the game. If it was focused more on the racing, the game would have been a guaranteed winner because it has an incredible amount of charm when it comes to the graphics and character designs. The end product is hardly enjoyable because of the silly sub-goals implemented within the races.

LIBRARY STATUS: 2 out of 5

1 comment:

Bethany O said...

Hi. I just found your blog and have just begun reading your game reviews. I wish I had nearly as much time to play as you do! I know you're keen on being a loner, but if you ever want to talk, you can reach me at lenore735 on AIM or cauliflowerjones@gmail.com (or hotmail.com) for MSN or Google talk. I'll definitely keep your page bookmarked and tell my friends about it. - Bethany