○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Resident Evil 4 Remake Is Out but No

Hollywood is doing a never-ending amount of remakes... And so do video game studios these days. Don't these people have any hint of creativity left in their hearts and in their souls? Pretty soon, Capcom will have to start remaking the remake of the first Resident Evil and then the cycle will begin once more. Don't get me wrong, I am curious about the latest RE remake but there is no way that I am buying that game at anything less than 50% off. So I was like, let's forget about pricey new games for a bit and check out the available Hatsune Miku figures they have out there. There is never a shortage of Miku figurines of course, and I ended up getting two new ones.

Hatsune Miku 15th Anniversary KEI Ver.

I have noticed that a majority of these figurines have dropped in price on Amazon, my favorite place to shop for my Miku figures. I believe this happened because there are now plenty of counterfeit ones being offered on the website as well. You can tell by their extremely cheap prices. The fakes basically copied the looks of all the authentic Miku figurines, but it is not difficult at all to notice something wonky about them in both the item screenshots and the ones posted by the victims. Sometimes the face is messed up, sometimes the hair is all twisted the wrong way, sometimes the included base is of a totally different shape - you get the picture. The good news here is that as long as you are a careful shopper, you can easily avoid ordering these fake Mikus while benefitting from the generously lowered prices for the authentic figurines. I have a feeling that you will see a lot more physical collectibles in my Game Room now that I am somewhat slowing down on my gaming acquisitions. I am going to hate myself if I have to move again - something that is still up in the air, sadly.

Project DIVA Mega39's FIGURIZM Catch the Wave.

No comments: