○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Now THAT Is a PlayStation 5!

I couldn't stand it anymore. It was so bloody ugly. It didn't even matter if I was using the PlayStation 5, or playing Personal Computer games, or just browsing YouTube videos. I would always, always manage to catch it in the corner of my eyes. The ugliness. The horror. Those awful, absolutely dreadful white cover plates. They were just plain disgusting. And there is just absolutely no way on Earth that I would pay Sony $55 for their official cover plates. The appropriate price for them should be $20. I was waiting for third party cover plates to go down in price too, but I just couldn't wait anymore. If I were to continue seeing the PS5 the way it was, I would have gone blind pretty darn soon. So, I opted for this black third-party cover plates which have some cool engravings on them, and I couldn't have been happier. Behold! The true form of the PS5:

Now, it looks even better than the X-Box Series X.

Removing the cover plates off the console was actually very easy. Putting on the new ones, however, was rather challenging. For some reason, the left cover plate just didn't want to snap in place and in a final desperate attempt to make things work before replacing it with another brand, I gave the plate a hard slap and it snapped in place. There are several reflective strips on the surface of the new plates that really add to the PS5's overall dimension. Yeah, the Series X is now looking rather dull, not to mention small, in comparison. The PS5 is the dominant looking console in this kingdom. It has turned into a savage, menacing beast on my entertainment center and everything is now right in my world.

No comments: