○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Steam Treasure: My Newborn Life in a Harem

I go through the Discovery Queue on Steam a lot and I allow Valve to show me everything it has in store, and I mean everything. As you may expect, there are a lot of crapware on Steam but some are just more special than the rest. Today, I found... My Newborn Life in a Harem.

Afterlife full of sex? Sounds like a religious promise.

As you grow older, you start thinking about death. What if I tell you that instead of being in a state of nonexistence, you know, that same state you were in before you were born, you instead may get a chance to be resurrected as an adult who is forced do some sex work, only that you are probably going to enjoy this "forced" labor? In this game, you are a fat geek who got killed in a car accident only to be revived as a slim person with a $20 million debt and to pay that off, all you have to do is to collect love by, you guessed it, having some nasty sex. Basically, you are reborn as a fuck machine. What could be cooler than that? The game claims that there are "6+2 girls" - they can't just say 8? - that you can "get to know" so apparently you fuck so good that a sex session with you is worth about 2.5 million dollars. Look, I love sex, but I can tell you right now that no amount of it is worth that much. If anything, shouldn't this game make the player have sex 20 million times and wouldn't that be a better game? For $12.99, this game is cheaper than an afternoon liposuction even though you will still be left with that hanging gut after you have finished playing it.

No comments: