○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, March 11, 2022

Steam Treasure: Foot Odor Girl

I go through the Discovery Queue on Steam a lot and I allow Valve to show me everything it has in store, and I mean everything. As you may expect, there are a lot of crapware on Steam but some are just more special than the rest. Today, I found... Foot Odor Girl.

Wouldn't it be easier to visit a park and intentionally step on dog poop?

Sure, people have different kinks: armpits, armpit hairs, unkempt facial hairs, chads, nails, furs, werewolves, or whatever it is that you can come up with... There's no shame in liking these things. This game is apparently for those who are into foot odor. Basically, you have a lady do different work around the house to concoct different odors for her feet. It's a rather interesting fetish to design a game for however because isn't the whole point is to actually smell all that deliciousness or whatever you would call the nasty congregation of stink on her feet? Smell-o-vision is not a thing, and it will never be. Wouldn't it be easier to make a game about visual fetishes that would reward you with something you can enjoy by merely looking at them? They want $4.99 for this game but I would think that perhaps you could get more enjoyment by making your own feet sweaty and then pretending that the distinct odor between your fingers came from someone else vs. having nothing to smell at all?

No comments: