○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Steam Treasure: Ejaculation Time?!

Yes, another entry for Steam Treasure already. I go through the Discovery Queue on Steam a lot and I allow Valve to show me everything it has in store, and I mean everything. As you may expect, there are a lot of crapware on Steam but some are just more special than the rest. Today I found... Ejaculation Time: Mommy Play with a Super-Sexy Fox Girl.

A sexy fox lady with a twisted maternal instinct...

These guys are not even trying anymore. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the title of this game. Yes, we know that when someone plays one of these hentai games, the session would always end with ejaculation, but you know what? You got to be a bit more discreet about these things. Basically, a fox lady whose human husband had died is feeling extremely lonely, so she saved an injured kid who got lost in the mountains with such evil intentions. When that kid is all grown up, she has come to collect her just reward. And you know what that means right? Sex, of course. There are plenty of furies out there that would love to be with a fox lady so why does she allow herself to suffer years upon years of loneliness just to come up with this diabolical plan? Sex shouldn't be this complicated. If the idea of owing a fox lady some sex is exciting to you, this low-priced practical erotic game - as described by the developer - can be yours for $13.99. Just make sure that you learn a valuable lesson from this game: do not allow fox ladies to help you when you are in a bind because you know they don't accept cash payments. Remember, they could be carrying rabies.

No comments: