○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Miku Hair Emergency!

Something horrible happened today when I was going around the Game Room, checking out games and inspecting my collectibles, which is something I do every so often, especially when I am feeling really down. I was cleaning the dust off the bases of my Hatsune Miku figurines and when I got to the Racing Miku 2019, her left ponytail suddenly fell out of her head! I was completely shocked. I thought maybe the connection was just loose but upon closer inspection, the peg on the ponytail that was inserted into the head had broken off and the other half remained lodged deep inside of Miku's brain.

My poor Miku... I've slathered some glue on the broken peg and begged for a miracle.

This finding was especially traumatic considering that I was thinking about the packaging process when it's time for me to move again which involved thoughts of disassembling them when they are finally put away. During the last move, the two Miku figures that I had at the time were still fully assembled and I was able to just place them inside a spacious box, wrapped in clothing. Now that I have 7 of them though, well 8 in a couple of days, it won't be that easy anymore. Bear in mind that they each have crazy, intricate ponytail designs that make securing them for transport more complicated. I don't keep their boxes because putting them back in there seems like a redundant process and that would require even more space for the move. These guys are not amiibos that you can just throw in together and forget about it. If you haven't found your final living place, don't start collecting these detailed figurines but they do make me smile when I'm down and nobody's around - except today - so I know it's all worth it in the end.

No comments: