○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, May 24, 2021

EGS Games Get!

Just a follow up to the previous post about the Epic Games Store Mega Sale 2021. So how many games have I inducted into my Game Library from this cool yes you should participate in it sales event? Quite a bit actually. There are still about 3-4 of games that I am considering to get before the end of the promotional period on June 17th. If you are having a hard time finding the games you should pick up, check out this screenshot for inspiration:

Yes, these include games that are also available on Steam! Can't help it.

Of course the problem with buying games on EGS is the lack of a store cart. It feels weird to complete a purchase one title at a time. I don't know if your financial institution of choice would look at say, 10 back to back transactions to EGS and think that maybe something is amiss, so I limit the number of times I do it per day. Epic Games really need to take care of the cart situation pronto.

No comments: