○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, May 30, 2020

I Found Myself Here, Again

It was 2 years ago when I had to move to a new place and in the midst of this pandemic, I will be moving to a new place again. There has been a lot I had to deal with over the past couple of months: a death in the family, a change in the way the world works that affects both me and my darling Yoshi, and some personal, persistence turbulence and stress. The pandemic in itself didn't impact me as much as others. I am used to spending most of my free time to myself but Yoshi definitely struggled with it in the beginning. I had to cut down on her walks and instead, spend more time playing with her at home. I think that's best for me and her. Better safe than sorry as the saying goes.

Into the boxes they go. I wish there was an easier way to transport these.

As with the previous move, packing all my physical games can take a lot of work. Like, a LOT of work. For one, I have way too many of them. Yes, I said too many. This is because I wish they would all magically transform into digital games. I have also added more physical games and collectibles since the last move, oh brother. It sure is fun to collect all these games but you never know that there is darker side to the hobby if you only lived in one spot. The good news here is that I will be moving to a larger place and my virtual reality setup will be much much better. The bad news is that I am moving to the countryside where the Internet connection may not be the best. I couldn't believe that the wiggly tentacles of Google Fiber haven't reached the place yet. Damn you, Google! I plan to finish moving by the end of June. Wish me luck, I really need it, and I look forward to showcase Game Room Ver. 4.0 soon after.

No comments: