○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, December 18, 2023

Gaming Year in Review 2023

It's been quite here; I am aware of that. You know that I am still gaming like crazy if you keep track of my Twitch channel, but outside of that, life has been somewhat busy, and I am dealing with some personal issues as well. That's life for you. One day you realize you are here, then you suffer, then you disappear. Sorry, things are somewhat frustrating right now but I'm doing my best. I have been livestreaming my official recaps for my gaming activities across platforms this year. I want to post those videos here. This article will be updated with more videos as if there are more to add. 2023 has been a busy year personally, especially since it involved a very exhausting move for me back in June. I just want things to settle down so I can enjoy my life a little more. Maybe in 2024. Hope your 2023 has been great and that it will be better next year.


Twitch Recap

Nintendo Switch Year in Review

PlayStation Wrap-Up


Steam Year in Review

X-Box Year in Review

No comments: