○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Alaska, Hawaii, Rest of Life Kawaii

Looks like it's almost time for me to move again. Dear galaxy, I am not looking forward to boxing up all these gaming items at all. Over the next several months, you will start seeing things slowly disappearing from my background if you watch my gaming livestreams. I have been making plans since the beginning of the year but to be frank, nothing has been finalized yet. I just know that it has to be done and that it's time for me to move on ahead to the next chapter of my life. It is my hope however that wherever it is that I am going to, it will be the last relocation in my life. Will I be back to where it all begins, surrounded by bluest hue of the Pacific Ocean in Hawaii, or will the raw nature of Alaska hold me firm in its embrace? And then there's always Minnesota.

Alaska always on my mind.

There used to be a time when I preferred to live in urban areas. These days, I crave for a more rural, secluded settings. When I was younger, I suppose there was a certain glamour in living at a metropolis. And I did pursue all those glitz and glitter. I have learned over time that I am most comfortable as a homebody, that everything I ever needed has been inside of me this whole time. I crave for a quiet living, away from the hustle and bustle, with only those who truly matter being close to me: my darling Yoshi being one of them of course. I have found several places that fit the bill, with a favorite being a secluded log cabin in the woods - with modern accommodations of course, and yes Amazon delivery plus high-speed Internet access are confirmed accessible - with the closest neighbors being miles apart. Hope everything will go well with this next move, and I look forward to starting perhaps the final phases of my life here on Earth.

No comments: