○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Skylander Happiness

Who knows how much I have spent on getting Skylanders figurines but I know that if that amount was not spent on Skylanders, it would have been spent on other gaming stuff with the higher probability of the spending being done on Steam. I never feel a tinge of regret with my Skylanders collection and though most of these figurines/characters are very clever and adorable in their designs, only a few manage to truly impress. Well, I got several more of them today, with two of them being truly exceptional in their aesthetics:

Chopper, the flying baby T-Rex. He has an expressive face. A very cute idea.

Lob-Star, a ninja lobster who lobs huge spiky stars. Pure perfection.

No comments: