○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Would You Wake Up to This?

I am still working on completing my Game Room Ver. 5.0 and this is on top of getting the whole house ready, mind you. The new Game Room is smaller, thus similar to what I had to do with the previous 2 versions, a bunch of my gaming stuff are being stored elsewhere. All of my Hatsune Miku figurines have found themselves being moved to the master bedroom, right next to the bed.

Yes, those are the Skylanders cheering them on from the corner of the room.

I love waking up to these figurines but that's because I know who Miku is. And for those who are not familiar with my history with Miku, I was introduced to her via her rhythm games made by Sega. I am not into vocaloids though the music in these games is quite good. I did a bad thing in 2018 and I have been hooked on getting these figurines ever since, though as you can see, my Miku collection is not that big. What I am worried about is however, that this would be a turn off for some, the fact that they are in my bedroom. As a gamer who is not familiar with Miku, would you run away if you see them in your date's bedroom? I mean, I probably would because well, I prefer macho guys who don't collect Miku figurines... Does adding amiibos to this display shelf help the situation a little? I sure hope so because I am happy with this current arrangement.

No comments: