○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, April 21, 2023

What Is Life but a Constant Stream

Looks like I'm moving again, perhaps for one final time. It has been close to 3 years and I have been well-adjusted to living in Ketchikan, Alaska. Now, I get to play this game from the beginning all over again. I knew that this was a possibility when I started redecorating this Game Room just recently, so I can't be mad about this whole thing. I just know that it will be exhausting because this one will also be a long-distance migration. Am I moving across state lines, perhaps across the pond, or maybe to the other side of the continent? I'll leave that up to your imagination. I've decided to keep this private from now on.

From today's livestream: The Game Room deconstruction process has begun.

Even though this move is driven mostly by desire to continue this life with my guy by my side, I do prefer it over living where I am at right now. I am just not a fan of moving my stuff between places because well, I just have a lot of crap - 90% of which are video game related. I just have to remain calm and positive throughout this process and hope that everything will turn out alright. Also, I have seen my new Game Room and unfortunately, it will be smaller. I'll have to find creative ways to store my games at the new place. I truly envy those who manage to remain in one place for a long time because that hasn't been the case for me for the past 25 years. Darn it, I knew that I shouldn't have gotten those new Miku figurines...

No comments: