○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

The Steam Awards 2023 Nominations

I know that it has been rather quiet here on this website. it's just that things have been a little bit busy in life. I haven't stopped my gaming livestreams however since it is a much easier thing to do compared to writing. But hey, here's something new. It's that time of the year again when there is an uptake in turkey consumption - I don't know why, they are so dry - and Steam gamers get to splurge on game purchases while nominating titles for The Steam Awards! Here are my selections. Please drop your nomination links in the comments section, I would love to see them!



No comments: