○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Drew the Devil, Won Drawful 2

Last week, I tweeted this drawing that I did during a Drawful 2 session with a random twitch channel. For those who are uninformed, Drawful 2 is a game where basically you are tasked to draw from a random prompt then the other players have to guess the title of that drawing before selecting from a list of options which include the answer plus the other players' suggestions:


I didn't know that the game's developer, Jackbox Games, was monitoring these Drawful 2 creations so I was very surprised when I got a retweet from them:


As if that wasn't cool enough, today, they have also provided me a copy of the game as a reward. Oh my! These guys are awesome! I am so happy to now have this game in my Steam library.

No comments: