○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Best Physical Copy on Nintendo Switch

After Nintendo betrayed me on the Wii U - back then, I bought a 2TB external hard drive for the system to support their digital distribution of games, only for the system to be abandoned quickly with the release of the Nintendo Switch - I don't trust their online strategies anymore. Because of this, despite the fact that space is a rare and precious commodity these days in my Game Room, I always make sure I get the physical copies of Switch games I want whenever it's available. Recently, I ordered a copy of Shadowverse: Champions Battle by Cygames and I was shocked by what I saw inside of the case.

On top of the back-cover instructions, this game comes with an actual game manual!

This cute mini manual is 30 pages thick and is in full color. I like how it's held above the game card - I have never even noticed the two side holders in that space before because Switch games never include any kind of paperwork inside of it in the past as far as I can remember. All Switch games should always include the cute mini manual. But I understand, we're all heading towards all-digital distribution but since they are still printing these out, developers should just go all out. If you are a Switch collector, this is definitely the game to get. This is my first physical Switch game by publishers XSEED/Marvelous and I wonder if all of their Switch physical releases come with a mini manual. Their games usually get a Steam release and of course I prefer to get the games there since it's a more stable platform. Get with the program, Nintendo.

No comments: