○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Overwatch: Let's Get Physical

It's been a long time since I have seen a new physical retail box of a personal computer game in my Game Room because you know, PC game distribution is almost exclusively digital these days. Imagine how awkward it felt for me today when I received my copy of Overwatch: Origins Edition. It was a strange sensation, having to take out the game activation code from the gloriously glossy and colorful cardboard box - which is of course very typical of Blizzard - which came complete with a double folded front cover. It was kind of magical. It made me feel like I was doing something new.

Inside, there are plenty of goodies for Blizzy's other games.

The rather thick notepad that came with it is very cute.

Oh, the inside of the box is orange and it's full of character icons.

Don't worry about me folks, you know as well as I do that it's the nostalgia talking, You will not see me beg and cry for physical copies of games because of what happened today. No sir, I am still sensible enough to know that digital distribution is definitely still the way to go.

No comments: