○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

PC Games: Zombie Edition

My physical personal computer games, you know, those that usually came packaged in gigantic boxes, have not been properly stored in my Game Room for the past two places that I have lived in. All this time, they have been thoroughly displaced: at one time, they hid in an office closet amongst other non-gaming supplies for 2 years and at another, they were all boxed up for 3 long years. I knew that my latest Game Room Ver. 5.0 is smaller than the previous, but I surprised myself that I am actually capable of properly storing these PC games in here. It took some creativity in space management, and of course, some of the larger gaming items still cannot make it in here - they will eventually find a permanent place somewhere in the walk-in closet of my bedroom, but I am so happy that these forgotten games can finally exist again in my daily gaming life in prominent fashion.

All of my physical PC games (well, almost all) in one place and out in the open.

The funny thing here is that for most of these games, I ended up having access to their digitally distributed versions, so they really don't have any productive function, but I still feel that they needed to be displayed like this, as a way for me to celebrate my engagement with the physical era of PC gaming before its current natural evolution. While organizing this, I noticed that I have apparently misplaced my physical copy of Spore: Galactic Edition. I looked everywhere and I just couldn't find it. I remember seeing it not too long ago, so it's just a matter of time before I stumble into it, hopefully. I had a lot of anxiety about moving to this new place. It took a lot of risk. It took a lot of work. Now that the new Game Room is almost complete, turning out way better than I ever anticipated, I feel a lot better about my current situation. I hope that I will continue to be happy here.

No comments: