Hiya folks! By reading my articles, you are directly supporting my passion for gaming and true freedom for humanity - Thank you!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Home

I no longer know
who comes in, who goes out,
who's inside, who's away,
this house was my home,
now it is just a shelter,
a run-down shack, my arms and legs
shackled,
I have never fucked a woman
yet there are now babies,
I didn't fuck my husband over
so why would he do that to me?
In my small room of fantasies,
of cartridges, discs, their cases,
I wonder if it all comes down to this,
with happy memories packaged,
can I merely survive on bliss?
I don't recognize anymore
the placement of knickknacks and things,
there are now strange new odors
of other human beings.
What works, what doesn't,
doesn't seem to matter,
it only matters to me,
and I don't matter.
I have learned only someone I love
has the ability to hurt me,
now I question if it's suppose to
hurt this much.
For richer or poorer,
in sickness and in health,
I remember repeating those lines,
I have spent my life
going up and down sets of stairs,
running across these hallways
to get to where you are,
now I lie dormant,
stuck inside my head,
I fortify this room,
I decorate my tomb.


Loner Gamer Alex
11:30am
November 12th, 2016

No comments: