○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

From Kaos to Absolute Chaos

Two weeks ago, I got the adorable Kaos figurine. That was supposed to be the last of it. What can I say, I was weak. Skylanders Imaginators for the PlayStation 4 is now a part of my collection. As if that was not enough, I also obtained additional sensei Skylanders and.creation crystals for the game. Amazon's recent Black Friday event is partly to blame for this. Knowing how devastating collecting new Skylanders can be, I will take things a lot slower this time around. But yes, I was weak indeed. Master Eon help me.

These new figurines are so vivid and detailed. I love them!

No comments: