○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Recurring Nightmare Turned Reality

Well, it finally happened. My unconscious mind has been preparing me for this for the longest time through the recurring nightmare of me being transported back to my undergraduate years being late to a class or even skipping it entirely. Today, ladies and gents, for the first time in my life, I have actually missed an appointment. It was for my routine dental check-up.

There's a first time for everything.

When I got to the office to check in for what I thought was my 4 pm appointment, the lady at the front desk told me that I missed my appointment by an hour. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. My husband thought it was funny because he knows how organized I am when it comes to these things. I have been feeling under the weather these past couple of days and since I have another medical appointment next week at 4 pm, I can see where the mix up happened. It's either those things or perhaps I have to accept that I am just... getting old? My husband simple said "Welcome to being human".

No comments: