○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, June 4, 2016

LG Approves GOG Connect

Get DRM-free versions of games from GOG.com for free if they were previously purchased on Steam? Oh yeah, I am so in. GOG Connect is such a clever little deal between Steam and GOG. Now, if only it could work the other way round because right now, it makes purchasing games from Steam more favorable than getting them on GOG but I prefer it that way anyway. Still, I want my Steam classic Fallout games that I purchased from GOG!

The linking process was simple and painless.

What great value and this was a screenshot from yesterday.
As of today, I got two more games added! Wow!

No comments: