○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Best Game Trailers: Let the Cat In

Oh how I so detest the trend of fake gameplay trailers during big gaming conventions. I do however appreciate clever trailers that are not there to deceive but are used to push the message of a game across. Today’s inductee is Let the Cat In, a casual free to play puzzle game by Eforb for iOS, Android, and now, Steam. Complete with a horrible looking CG cat, a distraught old lady singing about the situation she is in, and a cute tune, this trailer is an instant classic. They even managed to put a bit of gameplay footage in there that dares you to play the game with it’s “Level 107” tease. Click here to play the game for free on Steam! The reference to sharp claws in the trailer scares me though…


Who let the cat in?

No comments: