○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Irresistible Zombie Discount

Nazi zombies... Who doesn't want to shoot at those right? This is why I just had induct the first two Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army games into my Game Library. The funny thing here of course is that ever since I got those two games while they were on sale via Steam, I had never actually installed and played them. So when I first heard that the series' developer Rebellion was going to release a trilogy of the game, I was a bit bummed out. This trilogy that was just released yesterday includes the "remastered" version of the first two games in addition to the latest entry. Imagine my joy however when I saw that those who own the first two games gets a massive discount for the trilogy.


It's so very generouos. I, of course, couldn't say no to that. Don't you wish that this kind of customer loyalty discount is a common practice of all game developers? Here are my early gameplay of the game from yesterday:

No comments: