○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Twitch Profile of the Demented

I have been on Twitch for a long time and one of the things that I like doing when watching other channels is reading up on the broadcaster profile descriptions and then using that information to interact with the broadcaster. What I have noticed however is that plenty of people don't bother reading the profile whatsoever. I myself used to have a robust description about who I am and what I am about. Since nobody seems to care about that stuff, I took the liberty to just have fun with the profile page and here is the result of my experimentation:

I am quite happy with this.

No comments: