○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Summoner's Rift Visual Update is Here!

I was a little worried yesterday that the Summoner's Rift visual update in League of Legends was going to be delayed for another week because it was not until the early evening that Riot Games rolled out the improved map to the live server though limited to Team Builder and bot modes, which is of course fine with me because Team Builder is the absolute best thing about the game. I was so excited to check it out and of course, I wasn't disappointment. The map is quite stylish and beautiful, very pleasing to the eyes, and the turret, inhibitor, and nexus destruction are truly something to behold. It is time to push that ARAM mode off to the side and concentrate on Team Builder. Now if only Riot can implement a Team Builder mode for Summoner's Rift ranked matches by allowing players to choose a role before queuing, that would be awesome.

DOTA 2 may still be the best looking MOBA out there but this visual upgrade is still impressive.

No comments: