○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 8, 2013

PS Move: It's Not Phallic If It's Not Erect

I could never forget that moment when Sony first revealed the PlayStation Move controller back in 2009 at E3 because it was so hilarious. It's obvious even back then that Sony knew that the PlayStation Move controller is one phallic looking thing. To honor their phallic existence, I have decided to keep my Move controllers... erect! I was able to accomplish this using Nyko's Charge Station that I just received. I would have gotten one of those quad chargers but I only have three of these controllers. I'll have to admit. An erect Move controller looks a lot better having it on a flat surface. The pretty charging lights help as well.

These controllers are meant to be flaunted.

No comments: