○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Keep Dreaming Luigi, Keep Dreaming

Yes, there is such a thing as the best looking controller skin ever and that honor belongs to the Wii Remote Plus Luigi for Nintendo's Wii systems. Too bad that my plan for housing such a beautiful object will forever be just a dream because today, I received Nintendo's Wii Party U for the Wii U and this game comes with a Wiimote+! I really don't see any justification in getting another Wiimote+ since that would be just a bit excessive, especially since I already have a couple of those Wii MotionPlus attachments to my regular Wiimotes. In case you are curious, yes, the Wiimote "condom" is included with Wii Party U.

Black is my favorite color so this may not be a total loss after all.

No comments: